Re: [Evolution] evolution just after computer wakes up...

On Tue, 2016-04-12 at 14:45 +0100, Michael Pearson wrote:
After I bring my computer out of hibernation, I can click on the send
and receive button and it just hangs there forever (looking for
messages?). I have to completely come out of evolution and then
double
click on it again to see if I have any mail. Any fixes for this???

I am running Ubuntu 1404 and Evolution 3.10.4

Check the small icon on the bottom left of the main Evo window
(possibly looking like a padlock in your version). If the padlock is
open it means Evo thinks it's offline, so click on it to change status.
In later versions it looks like two cables plugged together (or not as
the case may be).

poc