Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.20.0 hiccups - Yahoo calender password requests - Send Account

On Mon, 2016-04-11 at 14:41 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
Rocketmail is Yahoo.

        Hi,
oh, okay, I didn't know that.

...but there were no entries including "caldav" or "[Calendar]".‪

Aha, right, I'm sorry, I thought this is done differently. The
~/.config/evolution/sources contains a .source file (one or more) which
references "BackendName=yahoo" (quotes for clarity only), which is part
of "[Collection]" section. There, in the same section, is a key
"CalendarEnabled=true". Make it "CalendarEnabled=false", then the
evolution-source-registry will stop searching for the available
calendars and task lists. The corresponding .source files for the found
calendars and sources are located in ~/.cache/evolution/sources. These
contain the caldav.calendar.yahoo.com host name.

CALDAV_DEBUG=all /usr/lib/evolution-data-server/evolution-calendar-factory

You forgot the "-w" argument for the binary, which keeps it running (at
least) until some other client connects to it.

        Bye,
        Milan