Re: [Evolution] Win32 Build Status

the current status is "it builds and can read IMAPx account content",
but it still needs some real testing, like I'm pretty sure that local
maildir structure will simply fail due to the file naming.

I'm sorry if this sounds negative and slightly cynical, but a Windows
build of Evolution fills me with dread, mainly for the sanity of this
mailing list.  It's problematic enough trying to help people with
disparate versions of Evolution on different flavours of Linux, but
throwing in Windows into the mix as well??

What was the rationale behind attempting to create a Windows variant?
Especially as it has always been said by the developers that it was not
practical since there was not enough manpower to even attempt it.

P.