Re: [Evolution] Loss of legitimate emails in evolution 3.12.11 / F21

On Sun, 2015-09-27 at 17:18 -0400, Donald Buchan wrote:
Yesterday and today I'd had a curious experience with Evolution
3.12.11
on my Fedora 21 machine.  I retrieve email from a pop server, and
this
being my primary personal machine, I do not leave email on the
server.

As I mentioned when you posted this on the Fedora list, please indicate
what kind of account you're using (POP, IMAP, Exchange, ...)

poc