Re: [Evolution] [OT] edit keyboard shortcuts

On Tue, 2015-09-01 at 12:14 +0200, Herr Oswald wrote:
Sorry I'm coming back to that so late - I moved house, so computer
issues were not first prio for some days.
:O I didn't even know evolution supported that. I thought there was
no way to do that (which barred using the application without a
mouse).
It has the drawback that there's no visual clue of which is the
active panel, though.
Good point. I'll issue a feature request on that.
PS: Thomas, you need to enable canchange-accels before pressing
your desired key when over the menu works.
Where do I have to look for "canchange-accels"? - My guess was dconf,
but I couldnt find something which looks alike.

gsettings get org.gnome.desktop.interface can-change-accels

gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface can-change-accels true

dconf-editor has a search feature which is good for finding keys.

Changes are best made via gsettings; or that is what I have been told.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383