Re: [Evolution] [OT] edit keyboard shortcuts

Sorry I'm coming back to that so late - I moved house, so computer
issues were not first prio for some days.

:O I didn't even know evolution supported that. I thought there was
no
way to do that (which barred using the application without a mouse).
It has the drawback that there's no visual clue of which is the
active
panel, though.

Good point. I'll issue a feature request on that.

PS: Thomas, you need to enable canchange-accels before pressing your
desired key when over the menu works.

Where do I have to look for "canchange-accels"? - My guess was dconf,
but I couldnt find something which looks alike.

Wolf