Re: [Evolution] Evolution not showing Inbox

[I composed this as a new email in Gmail, manually quoting the
original email, because I have just subscribed to the list and I don't
have the original thread in my inbox]

I have solved a part of the problem and hopefully the bug you identified has
solved the other part. Going through another mail client and choosing
subscriptions, I found out that Inbox wasn't subscribed. Not having Inbox
subscribed caused all other folders to disappear from manage subscription
dialog in Evolution.

I too had the problem of Evolution not showing Inbox.  The email I
quoted gave me the solution: use another email client to subscribe to
Inbox.  I thank this mailing list for giving us this solution.

Could Evolution have a more user-friendly behavior in this case?

Regards