[Evolution] Evolution not showing Inbox

Hi

I have been searching the web extensively to solve the problem of Inbox not
showing. According to all I find, I'm dealing with something that should
have been solved in version 2.x, but that does not help me as the problem is
evident for me (and is on both Fedora 21 and 22, Evolution version 3.12.11
and 3.16.5).

So to describe the problem: I have subscribed to the mail server and gotten
all folders except for Inbox. That includes Junk, Sent, Trash and a specific
folder I created through the web gui. What the sysadmin of the mail server
tells me, its Cyrus IMAP server which uses alternate namespace. What telnet
gives me when I issue the command: # 0 list "" "*" is following:
* LIST (\Noinferiors \HasNoChildren) "." INBOX
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." Drafts
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." Sent
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." Trash
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." Unwanted

Does anyone have a suggestion of a solution to this problem ? This is a
problem which Thunderbird solves but I really prefer Evolution so I'm eager
to solve it.

Regards, Sigurgeir