Re: [Evolution] Bug in Birthday calendar?

On Fri, 2015-11-27 at 14:12 +0100, Herr Oswald wrote:
On my 3.16.0, ubuntu 15.04, I've got the same problem.
Could this be related to a well-known ubuntu bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-datetime/+bug/100
0182

        Hi,
I do not use that indicator-datetime, but from the reading of that bug
report it looks to me like a slightly different issue. Their issue was
to properly interpret floating times (not UTC times), as shown in the
event provided in the comment #10 there.

The common part with the evolution is that the view shows events one
hour away from the expected time, but the reason might be different.
See the GNOME bug reports I gave the links to earlier for more
information.

I can be always wrong, though.
        Bye,
        Milan