Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.18.x and Ubuntu 15.10

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist net> wrote:
Just to keep your expectations in perspective, that almost never
happens.  In my experience the gnome3 PPA just has newer/fixed versions
of the same level of Gnome package.
[...]
Thank you for the information.  Have you enabled gnome3-staging?  Is
it reasonably stable?  And would it do any good for me to wait a few
more weeks before enabling gnome3-staging?  It seems that the 3.18
packages have arrived there very recently.