Re: [Evolution] Suspend/wake leaves Evo offline

On Tue, 2015-11-10 at 10:33 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Is this intentional? If so it looks to me like a mis-feature.

        Hi,
that is not intentional, not on the Evolution side. I do not think
there had been done any changes in this part of the code on the
Evolution side between 3.16.x and 3.18.x. It might be an issue with the
GNetworkMonitor, on which the Evolution replies when checking
connection availability.
        Bye,
        Milan