Re: [Evolution] access to google addressbook is broken

On Thu, 2015-05-28 at 15:42 +0200, Jens Gustedt wrote:
Hi everybody,
as of some days (I think) I can't connect to my addressbook on google
anymore. They say that their authentification format has changed 3
years ago and that the old way is now phased out.

Yes, they turned off OAuth-1 support after deprecating it a long time
back. Now only OAuth-2 will work.

Is this my installation that is wrong (some old configuration
options?) or has there something to be done in general?

You may have an obsolete version of Evo, but you don't say what it is.

Everyone: once again, *always* state your version of Evo when asking
questions. The version is what you see under Help->About. Normally the
specific Linux distro is not important.

poc