[Evolution] Methods needed to search and sort filters

I have about 100 filters created over the last several years, so that it's become very difficult to find exactly what filters Evolution is using or to find one for editing, or to bring together various filters that I may have created for similar purposes.  For example I need to find any filters for messages from a company I do business with or from another separate company that handles their communications.

A request for this enhancement just submitted to the Evolution Bugzilla.  Has the problem bothered anyone else?

Thanks - jon
http://