Re: [Evolution] how install evolution latest stable 3.16 on debian jessie from source

Eventually I heeded your advice which I should have done immediately, more so since this is for an office without it knowledgeable staff ... and reverted to the default inst but it comes up with an error

Unable to find suitable fbconfig for the GLX context: Failed to find any compatible fbconfigs

I'm accesing via x2go = nx, will try console, too