Re: [Evolution] Holiday calendar

On Wed, 2015-03-25 at 11:26 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
Where is your "US Holidays calendar" currently located and/or
displayed?
Which Evolution version is this about?

        Hi,
Google begun to offer some "standard" calendars, I do not know since
when, but I noticed them when playing with WebDAV discovery code
recently. They offer one with "your country" holidays (do not ask me
how they know which is your country, might be a Web UI language or
something), and then a Birthday calendar. These are shown in the "Find
Calendar" in the CalDAV or Google calendar type, though I've at least
two users claiming they do not see the list in 3.16.0, the list is
empty for them. Not for me, so hard to tell. The development version
contains the WebDAV discovery code, which shows the list of calendars
properly - I've got it confirmed from one of those users. I cannot
backport the code into the stable, due to new API in evolution-data-
server (code duplication avoided too) and new strings, the same as a
slight UI change on the evolution side (in a good way). The
development version (3.17.1) will add all discovered Google calendars
when it's configured using GNOME Online Accounts, but that will be
available only in 3.18.0 stable.
        Bye,
        Milan