Re: [Evolution] "OR" statement in filter rules condition

On Wed, 2015-03-18 at 17:54 +0000, Justin Musgrove wrote:
Thank you andre. Is there a syntax list for the old "expression"
condition? I am currently unable to utilize the new revision.

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/unstable/mail-filters-conditions.html
states "Match a message according to an expression you write in the
Scheme language used to define filters in Evolution."

I don't know more either.
I'm happy to improve the docs if someone tells me more details.
(Or to just kill some rather unused features.)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/