Re: [Evolution] Ability to reply to HTML email with same HTML format as it was received

On Tue, 2015-03-17 at 10:33:26 +0100, Andre Klappe wrote:
On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 08:16 +0000, D'Eimar De Jabrun Guillaume wrote:
Is there any way to keep the same (or almost) HTML format when
replying ?
Setting reply format to HTML doesn't help as the original message format
is still lost.
Please always mention your Evolution version. Also, what does "lost"
exactly mean? Evolution's previous mail composer backend did not support
CSS. This is fixed in version 3.16 to be released this month.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Sorry, I use Evolution 3.12.11 (From fedora 21)

By "lost" I mean, everything formated with css I believe (Big text, colors, font changes... All gone, except some basic formatting like bold).
So it seems to be that lack of css support, I'll try with the version 3.16 when it's out, thanks !