Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.15, Fedora 22 and Gnome Online Accounts

On Tue, 2015-03-17 at 17:07 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Tue, 2015-03-17 at 10:16 -0600, Zan Lynx wrote:
Evolution, or perhaps GOA has managed to screw backup and recovery
yet
again. Do they ever think these things through?
You are using an Alpha release of a distro with a development release
of
an application ... and you didn't expect pain??
+1

And what is GOA, may I ask?

poc

Of course I expect pain. I'd be happy to be surprised though. And
anyway, as far as I can tell this particular problem would also happen
to anyone using older versions of Gnome and Evolution.

My message was kind of an alert of a possible problem for Evolution
people so users might know what happened if they see it and developers
can look into maybe fixing it.

I don't need any help for this. I solved it by deleting the extra copies
of the account configuration files.

I also filed a bug with Fedora for Gnome Online Accounts aka GOA. Sorry
for not defining the acronym earlier.