[Evolution] Cannot get email on machine authenticated to windows active directory

I'm running Linux Mint 17.1 which is authenticated thru our windows active directory.  No problems there.

Added my employers email account into Evolution via mapi (Evolution version 3.10.4); authenticated without a problem.

I can see my contacts, calendar, tasks, etc.; now comes the problem.

When I click on the mail account, I get a red banner with the heading, "Failed to open folder."  That's followed by a smaller line stating, "The reported error was "The name org.gnome.KrbAuthDialog was not provided by any .service files".

Any & all pointers would be most appreciated.

Re,

Steve