Re: [Evolution] Configuring Evolution to work with Axigen Server for Calendar

I am trying to get my calendar to work with Evolution. I am using
version 3.12.10. I get a timeout error when setting the configuration to
web based. I have attempted to use CalDav with no avail. Typically we
use iCal, am I missing a package that gives me that option?

I have never used Axigen, but I work on a WebDAV/CalDAV server, so I
know about the topic in general.

First thing I would do is (a) consult the documentation of the server
for configuration information

I was looking at it last night to see if there was anything I could
point the OP to.  The bottom line is that Axigen does not support CalDAV
- they explicitly state that in various articles eg

  https://www.axigen.com/forum/showthread.php?p=30716

P.