Re: [Evolution] failed to connect to google error

On Mon, 2015-06-29 at 16:26 -0500, Howdy Doody wrote:
Every time I open evolution since upgrading from F21 to F22, I get
the
error:

Failed to connect to 'Google'
The requested resource was not found:
https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/AuthForInstalledApps

And have the option to reconnect.

That sometimes makes the error go away for a bit, sometimes not.

What can I do?

You don't say what version of Evolution you have. Don't assume people
will know what F21 or F22 mean. Not everyone here uses Fedora.

Connections to Google for mail, contacts etc. are best managed through
the Online Accounts panel in the Gnome Control Center. See several
messages about this over the last week or so in the list archives.

poc