Re: [Evolution] Google Contacts stopped working 3.10.4

Am Samstag, den 27.06.2015, 11:54 +0100 schrieb Pete Biggs:
(...)

That said, it's not always a good idea to "distro hop" frequently.
+1

(...) be aware of things long
before my users use them in anger, so I use Fedora and keep it
scrupulously up to date.

Both ideas together lead to suggest a plan that allows to
1) not hop distro all too often
2) keep awareness up to date
3) not bristle with anger all too often
4) not permanently install new OS on real systems

Think you've all sensed that it's led me to test the newest Evolution in
virtual machines only - but sadly there are many crashes so far.

Anyone here on the list has made more positive experience with that ?
--
Best,
Thomas