Re: [Evolution] IMAP Shared Folders

On Mon, 2015-06-22 at 13:28 +0100, Neil Romig wrote:
I have made sure Evo is subscribed to all folders, and on the mail
server the file courierimapsubscribed contains the correct list of
folders. I still have the problem that the shared folders disappear
from the Evo folder pane after 10 minutes (this is also my mail check
interval).
I have updated pastebin but the output is essentially the same
(though being unfamiliar with IMAP output I could be mistaken!)
What can I do next? Courier seems not to use the \Subscribed flag,
though it is only the #shared filters that disappear.

        Hi,
I didn't notice it before, but the end of the
http://pastebin.com/N2A6L006 shows this:

(evolution:5297): camel-imapx-CRITICAL **:
camel_imapx_folder_list_mailbox: assertion 'store_info != NULL' failed

That may explain it, from my point of view, something failed in runtime
with the result you see. Please make it a bug report against evolution
-data-server in GNOME's bugzilla, where we can follow it (I guess it's
not filled yet, but I do not know it for sure).
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan