[Evolution] IMAP sub folders subscriptions settings

Everytime I exit (and restart) Evolution, my subscriptions to all of my subfolders under Inbox are removed. Nothing else is lost, I just have to resubscribe to see them again. I've tried removing/deleting all Evolution folders, reinstalled Evolution, and resetup the account in Evolution, but that changed nothing. When this started about a week ago, I didn't change any settings in Evolution or in my email hosting server/settings account (FastMail).

Ubuntu Gnome: 14.04 LTS
Evolution: 3.10.4

Any help appreciated!