Re: [Evolution] WebKit editor undo problems

Am Donnerstag, den 11.06.2015, 14:08 -0400 schrieb John Lauterbach:
Thank you, Ralf.  Plain text used to get Courier font only.  I
have reset evolution to Plain Text and Calibri 11-point.  Italics
and bold faced using Ctrl-I and Ctrl-B seem to work fine.

... not to be heretical, but you'll never know, how any of your
recipients will see it - except we'll once all end up in using some
unique version of Bill's Windows Mail ;-)
--
Meant no harm !
Thomas