Re: [Evolution] tabs in message cause evolution (3.16.0) to crash

On Wed, 2015-07-29 at 21:34 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
I used the space bar to create the message below.  When I use the tab
key, evolution (3.16.0) and try to send the message, evolution
crashes immediately.  Is this a known bug?

        Hi,
could you install debuginfo packages for evolution-data-server and
evolution, reproduce the crash and provide a backtrace of the crash,
please? Without that it's hard to guess how much known it is.

By the way, the current stable version is 3.16.4. Even 3.16.3 received
quite many changes in the composer part since 3.16.0 was released.
        Bye,
        Milan