Re: [Evolution] Google Contacts stopped working 3.10.4

On Sat, 2015-07-18 at 21:30 +0200, Tom wrote:
Think you've all sensed that it's led me to test the newest
Evolution
in
virtual machines only - but sadly there are many crashes so far.

Anyone here on the list has made more positive experience with
that ?

I would imagine most people have had a more positive experience
since
the majority of complaints are about obsolete versions.

Should I really have asked so unclear (remember I'm German) ???
Or are you kidding me ? Of course I wasn't asking whether there exist
positive experiences with the newest versions of evolution - but with
their testing in virtual machines, let me add: particularly in
VirtualBox ...

machines
2) You ask if anyone has had a more positive experience
3) I say that I think most people have, because they don't seem to
complain.
4) You ask if I'm kidding.

No. I'm not kidding.

poc