----Messaggio originale----
Da: ralf mardorf rocketmail com
Data: 18/07/2015 5.12
A: <evolution-list gnome org>
Ogg: Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Ubuntu -- they can play together nicely

Sorry, it worked for the first mail the way it does work now. The
signature only was on the wrong position, because I edited the
signature preferences when writing the second email and for sending I
opened the mails that were saved as drafts.

--
http://sacom.hk/mission

So, if you are having problems with 3.10.4, upgrade your OS to 15.04
and get 3.16.0.  Please use the backup function on Evolution to
backup your data and verify that the backup is okay using another PC
before doing the upgrade.  Also, note that once you are on 3.16.0,
you cannot go backwards because of differences in address book
format.