Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Ubuntu -- they can play together nicely

On Fri, 2015-07-17 at 22:41 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:
Yes, there are some formatting issues that are a pain.  For example,
I want to place the "Signature" where I want it, which is often at
the end of my reply to an e-mail I have received, NOT where Evolution
wants to place it (on top of my reply or underneath the sender's
message).

Or should it be like this

[x] Start typing on the bottom on replying
[ ] Keep signature above the original message on replying

Here the cursor automatically is were it should be.

However, I prefer

[ ] Start typing on the bottom on replying
[ ] Keep signature above the original message on replying

since I anyway will edit the quoted text for inline replying.

--
http://sacom.hk/mission