Re: [Evolution] indefinite network connection timeouts, again

I have an update on this very annoying bug. The problem is reproducible
when more then approximately 10-11 IMAP+ accounts are defined. I have
about 15 in my configuration and as long as total number of enabled
accounts is less then some number (I have 10 IMAP+ and 1 POP3 account
right now) the evolution starts fine. If I add any IMAP account to this
working set (or remove one and add two others) evolution does not start
in online mode and waits indefinitely.

Workaround I am use is: File->Work Offline; File -> Exit; killall
evolution; launch evolution; File-> Work Online; Edit -> Preferences,
Mail Accounts and disable one or more, bringing the total number below
a threshold.

I tried to run with CAMEL_DEBUG=all, CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx. Did not see
anything useful to explain startup problems.

Any suggestions?