Re: [Evolution] Calendar status does not work for EWS meetings

On Wed, 2015-01-28 at 16:44 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Wed, 2015-01-28 at 07:58 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
That is the problem, Evo has a GUI and need to do some
transformations to make the user happy and since there is not
other field/way to see/change your status something needs to be done and the simplest is to
move yourself to
to top of the list.
I would be even happier if there were a separate field showing just my status(and to change)
like the www I/F has.
Then there would be no need to rearrange the Attendee list.

I see. Feel free to file an enhancement request against Evolution at:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution

The bugzilla is much better to track issues and feature requests than any mailing list.

Done.

If you know perl you might get some EWS protocol info from
http://search.cpan.org/~oliver/EWS-Client-1.113000/lib/EWS/Client.pm