Re: [Evolution] Calendar status does not work for EWS meetings

On Wed, 2015-01-28 at 08:17 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2015-01-27 at 22:31 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
If I accept a meeting I can not see any change in
Attendee's Status for myself. Trying to change my own Status
seems to go to /dev/null, both in my calender and to the organizer.

        Hi,
if I'm not mistaken, then this stuff is handled by the server. Evolution-ews only tells the server what you
responded, but the rest is up to the server. I also recall an issue that the EWS protocol
doesn't allow to change attendee status in a meeting (or at least I didn't find a way to do that).

I can both see and change my status using the www I/F so it is possible. Evo-ews may have to use some other
protocol
message? I suspect this is what the www I/F is using.

Also, I should always be first in the Attendee list so I can find myself and my Status easily.

Well, again, evolution-ews provides what it got from the server. The order also depends on the organizer,
in which he/she entered attendees.

That is the problem, Evo has a GUI and need to do some transformations to make the user happy and since there
is not
other field/way to see/change your status something needs to be done and the simplest is to move yourself to
to top of the list.
I would be even happier if there were a separate field showing just my status(and to change) like the www I/F
has.
Then there would be no need to rearrange the Attendee list.

 Jocke