Re: [Evolution] Evolution not starting (SanthanaKrishnan)

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the feedback. My software provider tells that I update to
Ubuntu. We need to update close to 15 systems from fedora 14.

Is ubuntu the right choice as we might need to export evolution data
which is very vital to us.

Santhanakrishnan