Re: [Evolution] Categories in Evo/EWS

On Thu, 2015-01-08 at 18:30 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:

How can edit this field and how to see what categories Def Global
Address List has(read from EWS)?

        Hi,
not every backend (address book) supports all fields evolution can
edit, thus those which are not supported are disabled in UI. If you
cannot edit it, then the evolution-ews doesn't support it, thus
neither reads anything from the server with categories.

Can I also ask what the difference between GAL and Def Global
Address is ? My GAL is empty

I'm sorry, I do not understand. The Contacts view in evolution shows
all found address books on the server, as provided by evolution-ews.
One should be named 'Global Address List'. I'm not aware of any 'Def
Global Address' address book, never heard about it.

By the way, what is your evolution-ews version?
        Bye,
        Milan