Re: [Evolution] Evolution Tasks Error

Understood. Thanks a lot

On Thu, 2015-01-08 at 16:22 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2015-01-08 at 19:22 +0530, Pramathesh Ambasta wrote:
> Thanks for your quick and detailed response.If I understand you
> correctly, the updated release (3.12.8 or 9 or 10) will fix this
> problem? or will it simply drop trying to integrate Google Tasks
> with EDS?

        Hi,
it will hide the Google Tasks source from the Tasks view when the
evolution-data-server wasn't compiled with new-enough libgdata and
when the corresponding Google account is not configured in GOA. Once
these two constraints are satisfied the Google tasks will be shown in
Evolution again.
        Bye,
        Milan