Re: [Evolution] [EWS] Losing messages in Evolution with Android phone also configured

On Sun, 2015-01-04 at 10:34 -0800, Colin Kincaid Williams wrote:
Anything else I can do to figure out why I'm missing messages,  it is
extremely frustrating.

Can you login to the Exchange server using OWA?  If so, are the messages
on the server?

It may be that Evolution/EWS has got something confused - I don't know
enough about the workings of EWS, but for IMAP things like this are
often sorted out by deleting the local cache of messages in
~/.cache/evolution/mail - everything in there should be disposable but
it will take much longer than usual for Evo to start the next time while
it rebuilds its view of your account(s).  Make sure all Evolution
processes are terminated before deleting anything in the cache.

BTW, Disclaimer (because of past stress), I'm not an Evolution
developer. Everything you do with your computer is your
responsibility.

P.