Re: [Evolution] Evolution EWS calndar sync problems

On Wed, 2015-02-25 at 09:36 -0500, Juan Gabriel Ossa wrote:
I've just set up an EWS account in evolution (3.10.4)
I noticed that the appointments that I create in the web app
(directly in the office 365 site) do not appear in the calendar view
of evolution.

        Hi,
they do not necessarily show up immediately after you create them.
They show up only after the calendar is refreshed. The refresh
interval is like each 10 minutes. You can invoke Refresh manually, by a
context menu item above an EWS calendar.
        Bye,
        Milan