Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't start

On Mon, 2015-02-23 at 19:44 +0100, Jörg Jenetzky wrote:
I'm sorry, but still have no idea, what "thread apply all bt" might
mean.

        Hi,
alternatively run this command from a terminal:

   $ gdb evolution --batch --ex r --ex "t a a bt" --ex q &>bt.txt

which may fill the bt.txt with the backtrace of the crash. Please
check the bt.txt for any private information, like passwords, email
address, server addresses,... I usually search for "pass" at least
(quotes for clarity only).
        Bye,
        Milan