Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't start

Where do I find a complete list of places to clean up?

GIYF.

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.2/data-storage.html

First, I would remove ~/.cache/evolution to make sure there's not some
corrupted cache content.  If that doesn't work you will have to clear
out everything else.  If you want to retain your old data (so that it
can be possibly imported later) then rename ~/.local/share/evolution to
something else; if you don't need it, then just delete it.  You will
also need to rename/delete ~/.config/evolution and you will need to
remove the Gconf key /apps/evolution - I think the command 'gconftool-2
--recursive-unset /apps/evolution' should do it.

*****DISCLAIMER.  You do these things at your own risk.  Playing with
gconf and manually deleting config files is an easy to muck things up.
Be careful. Make a full backup of your system before doing these things.
It's not my responsibility if you break your system.******

P.