Re: [Evolution] [ews] 'Listen for server change notifications' stops working

On Thu, 2015-02-19 at 15:19 +0200, Robert Munteanu wrote:

I can try EWS_DEBUG=1 for instance, but that will dump everything
and I'd like to avoid that ; it's much easier to spot problems when
reading debug output just for my issue.

        Hi,
it's EWS_DEBUG=2, which gives you everything EWS related in detail.

The thing is that your problem is EWS related, and the EWS_DEBUG=2 is
the only way how to debug what the evolution-ews does. There is no
more fine-grained debugging for evolution-ews than this. It's about
looking into the log and try to find out why the notification thread
stopped, or just got disconnected, or basically what happened.
        Bye,
        Milan