Re: [Evolution] Evolution mail Header reduction

ok first I had to search where I can activate the preview.

It's not difficult: View->Preview->Show message preview or Ctrl-M

It is permanently disabled in my configuration.

Really?  How?

But now I would now, is there also an effect for my privacy when I send an e-Mail?
Is there now my Mail Header Reduced???

The things I'm talking about just concern the *display* of the headers
in the messages - it has nothing to do with headers on the top of your
email when it is sent out.

As far as I know there is no way of determining what Evolution puts on
the top of messages, but from years of experience it looks like it only
puts what is necessary to be well behaved - things like Message-ID, To,
From, Subject and Date and also References, In-Reply-To, Content-Type
(and related things).  In the mail I'm replying to those headers are: