Re: [Evolution] Evolution mail Header reduction

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------Von: Pete Biggs
<pete biggs org uk>
An: evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Betreff: Re: [Evolution] Evolution mail Header reduction
Datum: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 13:52:37 +0000

I'll reply into the correct thread ....

By the header question:
sorry i didnt understand  where to make the  [-],
here Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Preferences -> Headers
or where else?

In the message *preview* window there is a grey bit at the top with the
header information in.  Just to the left of the From: header there is a
square icon with a '-' in it.  Click the icon to reduce the header to a
single line, the icon changes to a '+'; click it again to expand the
header.

P.