Re: [Evolution] email colours

Thanks to John and Pete for your replies.

John, I have tried to install a later version but no luck. I found a ppa (ppa:fta/gno,e3) which has 3.16.1, but when I removed and reinstalled Evolution it installed the same version again (3.10.4). It seems the official repositories override any PPAs present, even if (or maybe because) they contain newer versions. The only other download I could find was a tar.xz. I downloaded that and started reading the README, I got about half way through and gave up, way too complex for me to attempt.

Pete, I can't find anywhere to change themes in my version, in fact there is no mention of themes at all. I couldn't view the help (selecting Help Contents did nothing) so I found the help on the net. It had no mention of themes in it either. Not sure where to look next.

Thanks,
Ian