[Evolution] email colours

Hi all,
I just installed Evolution 3.10.4 in Elementary linux, and found that my emails have a black background with dark grey text. I can change it for outgoing emails, but not emails in my inbox, which have the same background/text colour combination (very hard to read for us old farts), Seems to be okay for HTML emails, that is the text of the email is rendered correctly, but the header is still almost impossible to read. Any advice on how I can change the default colours? for incoming email and for outgoing?
Thanks,
Ian