[Evolution] Displaying TIFF images

Evolution 3.18.2 on Fedora 23

For some reason Evolution is not displaying TIFF images in emails.  I
can open them with an external viewer so the images themselves are
there, but they just don't show either embedded or in-line in the
attachment section.

There are no errors when running from the command line.

Is there some library I'm missing or some configuration option?

I've searched bugzilla for possibilities, but all the TIFF related
things are either very old or resolved. (But there again, I don't seem
to be very good at searching for relevant bug reports!)

P.