Re: [Evolution] Deleted contacts keep reappearing

Il giorno gio, 27/08/2015 alle 13.15 +0200, Andrea Vai ha scritto:
I would like to remove them all, so tried to remove the address book
and create a new one, but the context menu of the address book does
not show the option to remove it, so I don't know how to remove the
address book.

You must create a new temp address book.

Right click on it, select property and set "preferred address book".

Now you can remove other address book

Ciao

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 22 con Gnome 3.16)