Re: [Evolution] Delete quote ">" signs

On Mon, 2015-08-17 at 00:27 +0200, Ángel González wrote:
On 29-07-2015 Andrea Vai wrote:
Hi,
in evo 3.10.4 it was possible to remove the ">" characters from a
(part of a) message, by selecting some quoted text and clicking on
"Decrease indent" (Ctrl+[). I used to do it very often.

In evo 3.16.0 this is no longer possible, is it a regression or by
design?

The composer is considering that there's no indentation to remove,
and
doesn't allow you to decrease it (it's very clear in the toolbar
buttons).
It was probably modified when changing to a webkit composer. I don't
think it was on purpose, but it's also possible nobody noticed that
it
was a feature, either. :)

As you miss the ability of unquoting selected blocks, I recommend you
to fill a bug in gnome bugzilla.

(meanwhile, you can still individually remove the > line by line with
the backspace)

You can also change the quoting style in Composer Preferences.

poc