Re: [Evolution] edit keyboard shortcuts

Am Samstag, den 15.08.2015, 22:24 +0200 schrieb Herr Oswald:
You already asked the same question under another name. Asking it
again
just a few hours later doesn't make it more likely to get an answer.

Really good to know that none of you guys ever made any mistake. So
I'm the first here.

(I tried to send the message, couldnt find it in my inbox, therefore
was no longer certain whether I'm subscribed to the list with the
other account - and so sent it again. I APOLPGIZE FOR ANY
INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED!  (Yes, I know, SHOUTING is no good
style. I ask for apologies for that as well).)

Nevertheless, will somebody occasionally be so extremely nice to
answer my question? I know that I dont deserve it.