[Evolution] Updating account password

Dear all,

Recently I had to reset my email account password. I am done with that
and I am sure the new password works because I can access the account
through a web interface.

However, I've had a hard time figuring out how to update the password in
Evolution 3.12.9. The account has that two-way arrows with a dash in a
red circle status icon next to it. Trying to expand the account in the
account view gives me the following error message:

Failed to open folder.
The reported error was "Command received in Invalid state.
".

I also deleted all associated entries with the account in SeaHorse
(keyring), though that hasn't helped.

I would appreciate if anyone can help me with this and let me know how
to update the account password in Evolution.

--
Cheers,
Marko