Re: [Evolution] Properly archiving Evolution data

On Thu, 2015-08-06 at 11:41 +0000, Reid Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 2015-08-06 at 05:55 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:

Nothing special done to regular install of evolution; no special
plugins.

john

On Wed, 2015-08-05 at 21:45 -0400, John Lauterbach wrote:

DBX is the format for folders in MS Outlook Express.  They easily
import into evolution with absolutely no problems.

I'm pretty sure that is only the case if some dbx-import plugin is
installed and activated.

andre

it is a plugin, i just think that it's compiled and activated by
default on most systems.

I'd never heard of it and didn't know what DBX meant (aside from the
audio tape format of years ago), but I see there is such a plugin in my
Fedora system. It's not activated by default though.

poc